Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Here kitty kitty...







Hello Everyone,


Today I am sharing a scene I created combining two stamps from DoveArt Studios. 






I have created a scene using the new 'Curious Kitty' rubber stamp
combined with the Harvest Delight Rubber Stamp.

I also coloured and cut out an extra pepper so that I could pop it up over the paw of the cat to add some interest.

The image was coloured with Copic markers but at the end to help create even more texture in the cat, I added some additional detail using very sharp pencils, a mixture of prismacolor and polychromos depending on the colour I wanted to match.
I wasn't sure which sentiment I would use until I noticed the 'Thank you for handling me with care' sentiment from My favorite things - you've got mail collection. I thought it was quite fitting for the scene I had created.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you to build a scene with the incredible DoverArt stamps.

Hugs

Zoe xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG that cat looks fabulous. Okay, the whole card does, but the cat blows me away it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete